Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What Can You Substitute For Egg In Salmon Patty

Forlanini is alone against

And then one day before the fair for fried clams with pasta good, comes the call that says that things have taken a direction that you never see. The direction that you never see is a voice of the phone that has the bass and hoarseness of bad news. E 'slow, incompetent, sweaty, has a mass of 2 cm radio opaque median axis of the bile and so much more breath to spare. This is it, the sauce on the stove and proceed regardless there is no need to add more. This is the life that moves sideways, filthy, untouchable, crystalline, or rather than within, independent of cellular logic. In any case better than the other, the bourgeois of profits and fees unpaid later this month. Do not tell me that life is more encouraging than the skin from within, do not tell me that there is life outside
. Life is not something you explain it with the tales that they know they rip off the first meeting. I have to push with Subbuteo, dream and sink on the wing like a champion. Because life is pushing and pushing and hard-won illusion that bastard to make it.
Just a second, down only briefly for a coffee, I promise to return. I can not let a second that you start crying and have never stopped to tighten the hand. What do you care? What are you afraid? Look back, look to be around 6 minutes, time to go downstairs and banging your head against the machine input. The time it takes the nurse to do the drawing of the marker and remove the needle cannula from the arm. Life is too, stand the fuck out in good time, get out of bed 14 of the department of gastroenterology and up against her breasts bursting out of the nurse.
- all right?
No, nothing has ever been so far from being as good as today. The chute-side with a smile, she purrs. And then I cry, I cry god knows how much resting on the bench cement Forlanini. And do not you think that having the fatigue of the stairs, still having to reach. Ah, if I still bmx and my alfalfa meadows! With those I could heal you, it was long ago and there were no deadlines. When it was night there we got home and the darkness was a train that never goes away.
you hear me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment