still ask me why I'm leaving and never closes well
I still wonder why I'm leaving and never closes the door when I do well. Let me answer the rest of this space and tell you that for me, discretion is the only value that matters. The flight belongs to me, and I can well abandon the party when the whole world sit down. And sit down too. And sit down often. Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Beige Color For Bathroom
know why things, my things, they end up? Because it never ends the day. The weather was heavy out there, with all its load of people who are not from 'peace to resemble a little bit, boring time. Then someone comes along, someone always ends up talking and talking and that seems to never go volersene. And while they do, I pass by the eyes of the world I guess. And every time because that M'innamoro world runs stronger, runs deeper, while I run the line at the post office and people talk to me and I do not answer because I'm happy. But here, wondering what happened to has made this world do not need that much if not then there was the time to imagine more. Because now people would slide sideways and I do not feel any burning when I touch it. I can not find. Do not imagine it. Do not touch it. And if the people behind me fades, I do not want to fade too. I do not want to sabotage this flash of imagination.
And that's why the rest does not matter. It does not matter anymore. Because if we look at all that people are doing out there, do not come to terms with the butcher and imagine all that we have yet to invent. Life is all a think of words that bounce and stick like ping-pong balls in the corners of the bed and we are always there to try to replace the balls. And throw away the time. We we had not prepared for this, we were not there at all. We had watched from behind just happy not to just stay in the world. And then you better c'inventiamo something different, something as complicated as the telegraph wires, or maybe the teletype moveable Creed. It 'better than there are in the world such as carbon or rather as the reinforced concrete columns. Here, I want to prepare myself for this: to study the chemical composition of cement and take advantage of the many employment opportunities. Because I want to think of
solid.
And this time forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment