Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Automatic Car Starter Syracuse

April when I was a kid the teacher always said I was born free

Today we met in a downtown bar and had a life and a half that we did: sit at the same table and order a sandwich and a sandwich. I sat on the side facing the street, you know that I like and sometimes have to leave to browse among the world go by. Thou forsaken me this way I've always forgiven him and that is why I like so much when you talk and talk and then I look like a crystal furnishings always in balance in your day. Every time I fall I do a lot of noise and you're the one who manages to get back together, find the pieces and sift in the dust. Paste.

ask me why I left the network and I look out the world go by. Yet you see yourself that there's no way to make sense of anything, each of which has the people his life and it ends up that with all these lives if they do not put together a never alone. It 'hard to explain certain things, words can not hardly ever get to your destination and for now we must be content with a hunch.
When I was a kid the teacher always told my mother that I was born free.

It is like we can just stay in the world, including headaches and engages people. More often in the destruction, in the gratification of a startup that offers the most interesting job opportunities. I've never understood this, and you'll never find my words just to remind you: in this employment agency, viverti I is not never enough.
Then, suddenly, you were already across the street and I had nothing left to tighten.


0 comments:

Post a Comment