I, birth, theatrical aspect
invited to my castle, I look
a news event. Cyrano
scenes on the set, the bank
may seem a strong stage presence
vacuum
impose silence of the night.
The mirror shows the deformity and the mother is silent
,
seems to have been attracted by the naked
that emerges
pending a review ... and the joker
salutes, making
twice peeps ...
In this comedy, lunge
my shots with a sweet style, but effective. It has no color splendor
the dance of light, taking the ball miraculously
life?
If not returned to my profile, my edges
the magnificent colors of yesterday ...
if a hand does not redraw with speed and skill, the contours
and it blurs the bright yellow
today ... ... I
the lights go out and I'll read on his knees every scene, begging forgiveness for a monologue
too studied.
There are no other characters.
Franca
zoom
0 comments:
Post a Comment