Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby Sitter Haveing To Bathe

The Voice of Tomorrow rain


Besides the rain, as well as the buildings shielded from the water, I see you lying
to think, to avoid mechanically

or suffering, the cheating mind,
to create new and subtle
, as foil, cut, penetrate, make it bleed
your young soul.

Far, I imagine you lying,
urgent research that does not reach the rest

searched for holes in the strangest of the mind. Raise your
just sand digging.

And as he invokes the soul with pain,
you are unable to identify the source of that voice
begging to give it a name ... and chasing eco
.

hidden among the gorges of the mountain, like a glider
crazy,
in the backwash of the current
frenetic pirouettes.
Resume lost share, and then defeat
you recline.

And I, far away, beyond the rain, I see you.

Franca



zoom

0 comments:

Post a Comment