Can U Shower With Tiffanys Sterling Silver
not a vacuum cleaner cares of life just beyond
rarely use the vacuum cleaner, I use it sparingly because I've got less time to hunt the moths between the corners of the bed. I have to admit that they have spent the last few days in a pigsty of frequent and poorly ventilated, dust on the bedside table, the dust that follows me like an asshole dry on the glossy shell of the process. The new powder on the full early in the morning then it's something that you do not tell. One day I wake up sweating and I can feel him itching all over, I try to take a shower but that did not work at all. Then I browse the phone book and start to eliminate unnecessary contacts, I'm fifteen minutes and thirty-eight on Marco M on F Francesca. Shortly after that traffic already on the stairs with the lives of others, and the lives of others is something that shine back and forth the trumpet of the condominium.
Hello, I am. Hi, I say.
"How are you? Go as a lorry parked on the Salerno-Reggio Calabria, I say. Passed away.
thought he wanted to leave the road, the thought is still lucid when he faces the last ramp and out of hunting. The light is m'abbaia this day the lighthouse down the road, the light are the dogs peeing on lamp posts and a photographic plate that impress me in the world. A spider escapes and goes fast, the optic nerve, says that two months since he left the house. Then I met the old ladies who greet me and expect the visit to the doctor. They say the health system is not working and not working because there is too much to wait. I like listening to old ladies when they go through the alleys, people, things. The rumor is that push the worm on the environment, the crop tense waiting for the meal. And now the meal is the mayor who seems not to change the party, even dust and issues around on furniture. The eyes do not stop the run and show me a better way of staying in the world know they're not alone.
With old I get out of the studio and we start running into the street. They look like artifacts of ivory in a cross-country, gingerbread ornaments of the book Heart. Not care about them all year and finish first in the pharmacy. Here I have a second block because of pharmacies in general causing me the hiccups of the amateur, sterile and aseptic as the butt of a baby covered with Amuchina ®. I order a bottle of Moment and this time I manage with little, just a headache last night, that's all. I come home and face the stairs to the top plan. The lives of others is still there on the stairs, and perhaps wonder how that went.
want to go ... And as I was cleaning the stairs, I did not move here. Then, with a cough, pulling me inside.
Poggio Moment on the table and turn on the vacuum cleaner, and I sit down on the couch, let him go for hours. I like hearing the noise of life cover.
0 comments:
Post a Comment