Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Governor Of California Birthday Greetings

there are many ways the festival is about to begin

Back and forth to try to bind the chemical reaction in some thoughts that bring me the brain as far as possible. Here I have the world does not look like my nephew, who still clings to four years ago at the neck and the swing when it's time for leave. Here the world comes to me all of a sudden in the morning and kills you with his bad breath. I tell him I'll be back soon, just a moment to fill the cat bowl and a second, pulled up to a whole village of Santa Perugia Livia number 101. 240 km of a road that I learn to learn in a hurry. He shrugs, raises the labbrino Ben10 and starts crying. So you know that I'll be back, as my uncle is better than all Ben10 of the night, he thinks.

And then alone, on the Rome - Civitavecchia statale91. There's even an angle of light to be entrusted with the distraction of my gray eyes, the sky is an opaque mass and its contours are miles beyond the glow of the march that rearview mirror. The room of the driver's seat in the colors of pale purple film, is about to enter the summer and I do not see that the mud beside the highway. On the horizon, neutral colors, the blue enamel of the body is just rust in the past. Are 19.45 and I won the overpass that is grafted on the main road E45 towards Cesena. I light a cigarette and pretended to do nothing. Rain for a month, the dynamics of the windshield wipers boring, overtaking a lorry weblog Brescia.

Inside my room sounds
leave the bourbon on the shelf in my room there is salt water dripping vertically. So I try to lick it all, but I realize that only Spider-Man can climb buildings and climb mountains. And then I think of my nephew and four years is not afraid to challenge the witch which has the dry, he who at every blow of the defeat life always. Him that his uncle which has the world's strongest, he thinks.

Soon will be my birthday and I have not decided who to invite to the party. As every year there will be the clown with the yellow nose and flappers with garters and all that. I was thinking today I stared at her breasts while the cashier that if she had low-cut purpose.
- what do you look? - Calls for forty evident in marital crisis.
- Yes, I like your boobs.
S'impaccia the envelopes, the rest did not return.
- Get a saw.
- Sure.
And that's it. Come to my house, the party is about to begin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment