Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shaping The Eyebrows Fatwa

I weave


From the spaces of this large plot
only hear sirens flying
going fast.
All the rest is silence oppressive, oppressed
like my soul is shaken,
from flowing through my veins
of terror in this moment that you need me and
I'm not there to offer you hands
to carry you to indicate,
with all my strength,
the road that leads to love life
(this immense gift that baptizes

countless times in every atom of nature, which you grant to us). Fierce
I fight,
for me, for you,
and continue until you see the truth, then
negandoti unnatural sleep, I pray
is only apparent.
I teach the spider to weave a web
denser
that envelop you and keep you.
mend shirts worn with infinite patience, I will use
silk more durable, indestructible, being hostile to
I get caught, so that his
toward animals die
away from you.

Franca



zoom

0 comments:

Post a Comment