Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cheap Vacant Land Insurance

currents


The rain falls and piously
that lava flows.
Scrolls face diluted
hands and opaque fluid.
all wet.
Bagna and remove.
am the rain, blind
run ... and I escape.
Smooth is the shadow of yesterday,
nothing remains of my soul liquid.
There are perimeters that retain,
no signs that the profile picture ... and exhausted
slide, stumble
to return

and drown in my mother's water,
as a shadow in the shadows.

The existence evaporates
thought and follows me everywhere, is the same essence. Rend
things their secret
and I wonder if the soul is rampant. So I pay for my time
illusory.

The wind caresses the earth with light footsteps,

blows and disrupts what little power that is in a soft wind.
creep leaves on the pavement, excessive noise

procuring a real strength of not belonging.
E 'noise that decides the autumn, and vulgar
one of the sheets that segment over time, as if a prediction
me through the bones.
I shudder at the thought.

Franca



zoom

0 comments:

Post a Comment