We're back here, after months and months of silence Good returns to make you laugh or upset by that, you place an email I received recently, in a very sad for my e-mail ( studded with SPAM of any kind):
I wanted to thank all those who in recent years have sent me e-mail
chain, because thanks to your generosity:
1. I no longer go to the movies, so I'm afraid to sit on a syringe
infected with HIV
2. I paid all my money on behalf of Amy Bruce, a child who has been ill in hospital
least 7000 times, (funny that this little girl has
7 years since 1995 ...)
3. My new Nokia's last generation has never come, like the rest
tickets x free trip to Disneyland
4. I heard about 1750 times that would have deleted hotmail
messenger and my account would become a fee (which is totally fictitious)
5. I have spent over € 200 12 minutes to the casino online
6. I tried to adopt the puppies golden retriever
that otherwise would be deleted (but in reality have never been killed and now
probably died of old age)
7. I have mobilized against the popular site that if you read bonsaikitten.com
good is all a hoax
8. I know how to be happy and no longer a bachelor all my life
(just write the name of a person on a piece of her mind strong
and then scratching his ass three times before the mirror)
9. I accumulated at least 80,000 years of bad luck because of the chains that have not submitted
.
a big thanks to all IMPORTANT: If you do not just mail
referrals within 10 seconds at least 15 people, a dinosaur will devour your family and your soulmate
(even if you never found, there is certainly
) tomorrow at 17:34 ... look it's true! I'm not kidding!
course I forwarded to everyone because I'm afraid of the dinosaurs: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment